Self-Certification Cost Report includes the following:
- Self Certified Cost Report
- Indirect Cost Rate Schedule with field rate or without field rate
- Notes to Report
- Management's Report on Internal Control and Compliance
With the following attachments:
- Completed AASHTO Internal Control Questionnaire (ICQ) (fillable PDF, 2016)
- Certification of Final Indirect Costs for Self-Certification
- Compensation analysis on all executives (by surveys, TxDOT requires 3 surveys, or by the new National Compensation Matrix [NCM]). If by survey, TxDOT requires three surveys, and copies of the three surveys must be attached. Magazine or newspaper surveys, free Internet surveys and General Services Administration (GSA) schedules are not acceptable. You must follow FAR 31.205-6 and the procedure described in Section 7.5.C.
Note: Compensation analysis must be signed and dated by an officer of the company.
- Copy of the Detail General Ledger and Trial Balance
- Organization Chart
- Chart of Accounts
- Method of Depreciation used and copy of all assets depreciated
- Copy of the Board of Directors Minutes for December or last month of fiscal year
- List of bonus paid by name or id number and amount
- Copy of bonus policy
Revised: August 31, 2017
Please submit the cost report with all attachments via email. Call (512) 416-2315 or (512) 416-2726 to get the submittal email address.
Administrative Qualifications Administrator